The "Timesheet" feature in Onethread lets users track the time spent on various tasks. It allows team members to log their time working on specific tasks and submit them in timesheets. Project managers can then review and approve the timesheets to ensure team members work efficiently and accurately.
The feature provides a user-friendly interface that allows team members to input their time easily, assign it to the appropriate task or project, and add notes or comments if necessary. It also provides a dashboard where users can view their own timesheets and track their progress over time.
- Users must have an account in Onethread.
- Users must be a part of a company.
- Users must be Super Admin/ Admin.
A timesheet is a data table that an employer can use to track the time a particular employee has worked on a task. This feature will help you know the time each employee spent on an assigned task for all daily, weekly, monthly, or custom projects.
- 1.Go to the Timesheet section from the left column. You will see a table containing assignee names, tasks, project names, and hours.
- 2.You can change all projects and select any particular project.
- 3.You can choose which time period you want to see. By default, you will see the weekly timesheet. Click the down arrow beside it, and more options will appear. Choose your option and select it. You will see the report accordingly.
- 4.You can also rearrange the columns according to your choice. Click the “Group by” button and set your preference.
- 5.The table will show you the information on the task name, assignee name, date, and hour
- 6.To export the report to CSV, click the export button. An option will appear. Select it and save it to your system.