4.1 Add new Company
Company is the first thing you must create. All your projects related to your specific company are stored and can be accessed from here.
- Go to the far left column and click + Add New Company or the Create + button at the top right corner of the page.
- You will find a box written + Add New Company.”
- Click it. A box will pop up.
- You have to provide your Company Name. This is mandatory.
- You can provide a valid email address and the Address of your Company.
- After giving all the necessary information, click the Create Company button.
Add New Company
- You can enter the Company Dashboard after creating your company.
- You can manage settings, add colleagues, and create projects, tasks, and reports from here.
- Centralized management: All of your projects and teams can be managed in one place, making it easier to monitor progress, allocate resources, and ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Improved collaboration: Onethread enables teams to work together in real-time, with the ability to assign tasks, share files, and communicate in a centralized location.
- Efficient project management: Onethread provides a simple and intuitive interface for managing projects, with the ability to view project progress, track deadlines, and ensure projects are completed on time.