2. Remove Dependency Tasks from "Blocked by"
This feature in Onethread allows users to remove any blocked-by dependencies that are preventing a task from progressing.
By removing these dependencies, users can take action to help complete a task and prevent further delays in the project timeline.
- A task must have at least one dependent task added to its "Blocked by" section
- Select a task in a project. The task modal page opens.
- Click the down arrow button at the left of the Blocked by section
- A list of added tasks will be visible.
- Select the task you want to remove from the list.
- Click the cross (x) button at the right of that task. The task will be removed.
- You can remove multiple tasks.
Removing Dependency Tasks from Blocked by