Comment on page
5.2 Project Dashboard
A project dashboard is a centralized place that provides an overview of crucial information and data points related to a project.
It offers real-time updates of tasks, displays information, and serves as a project control panel to simplify project management.
From our Project Dashboard, you can access
- Project Progress Bar: It enables project managers and team members to visualize the overall progress of a project. The feature typically displays a visual representation of the project’s completion status as a percentage or a progress bar that fills up as tasks or milestones are completed.
- Active Task: It allows users to view all current tasks with their due dates, progress status, and assigned team members. Users can easily update the task status, add comments, and change the due date. The feature can be customized to show only relevant tasks and has the option to filter and sort the list based on various criteria.
- Views: It provides users with multiple ways to view and manage their tasks. The feature allows users to switch between different task views, such as a list, board, gantt chart, or calendar, based on their preferences and project requirements.
- Project Workflow: This feature allows users to create workflows from scratch or choose from multiple pre-designed templates. They can also activate, deactivate, edit, or delete project workflows from here.
- Discussion Room: It provides a centralized platform for users to share ideas, ask questions, and provide feedback. Users can also attach files and images to their discussion rooms, share links, and mention specific team members to notify them of the discussion.
- Sprint: This helps teams break down a larger project into smaller, more manageable tasks. A Sprint is a short, focused period of work during which a team completes a set of tasks that contribute to the larger project. The feature is handy for Agile teams who follow the Scrum methodology, as it helps them plan and execute their work iteratively and collaboratively.
- Project Teammates: It displays a list of all team members assigned to a specific project. This feature allows users to quickly view and access team members’ contact information and roles in the project. Users can add or remove team members from the list, edit their information, and adjust their project roles and permissions.
- Wiki: It allows users to create and manage documents related to their projects. It provides an easy-to-use interface for users to create, edit, and store project documents such as project plans, requirements documents, user manuals, and more.
- Project Vendors: It allows users to add vendors to a project and keep track of their information. This feature is handy for project managers who need to manage external resources and services required for the project.
- Project Configuration: It allows users to change various settings and configurations related to the project. This feature provides access to change the delay reasons and modify the project's role and permission settings.