5.4.10 Sprint report
- A sprint must be ended.
- Only Project Admin or Project Moderator can see a sprint report.
The sprint report contains the sprint overview and the sprint completed report.
It shows the full sprint report after a sprint is ended.
Here you can see,
- Sprint duration (actual start date - actual end date)
- Summary (completed task number, incompleted task number, Story Points earned against the total story points)
- Total task numbers
- Total task number of the new sprint
- Total task numbers that were added from the old sprint
- Total task numbers that were added during the sprint run
- Dependency task numbers
- Teammates number
- Team Progress graph (status-wise task number)
- Sprint-wise team velocity graph (expected vs earned)
- Leaderboard (on the basis or earned story points)
- Task burndown graph (ideal vs actual)
- Effort burndown graph (ideal vs actual)
- Go to the Sprint section & choose the completed sprint.
- You will see 2 icons on the left of “Completed.”
- Click the right-side icon. Here you will see the full report of a sprint.