5.4.6 Start a Sprint
- Must have multiple tasks, which should be assigned to the teammates.
- Must specify the end sprint method.
- Only Project Admin or Project Moderator can start a sprint.
- Go inside any project and click the Sprint tab. You will find the created Sprint name with a start date and end date and a “Start Sprint” button.
- Click it. The form will open. Check if the provided information is correct.
- Click the Start Sprint. Your Sprint will start.
- After starting a sprint, you will not be able to update its information. Either you have to wait for the sprint to end or end it manually and delete it and create a new sprint. So, provide information cautiously before starting a sprint.