5.6.1 Create a Document
The "Create a Document" feature in Onethread is a tool for users to create and store important documents within the platform. This feature provides users with a simple and organized way to create and store documents, making it easy for them to access and share information as needed. With this feature, users can create new documents or upload existing ones and easily categorize, label, and tag the documents for easy searching and retrieval in the future. The feature helps users keep their important documents in one place, making it easier to manage and collaborate on projects.
- Users must have an account in Onethread.
- Users must be a part of a company.
- Users must be added to a project.
- Go to the Wiki section of a project.
- Click the + Add wiki section button. A doc format will open.
- Give the document a name.
- Write down your information in the description box
- Save it.
- There is no option to delete a created document.
- However, you can edit it. Select the created document from the right side, edit it, and save it.