184.108.40.206 Add People as Colleagues
This feature in Onethread allows administrators to add people to their existing company. This feature lets administrators expand their teams and assign tasks and projects to new colleagues.
- Users must have a onethread account.
- Users must be logged into that account.
- Users must be Super Admin/Admin to add people to a company.
- The people the user intends to add to a company must already have a Onethread account.
- Click the employee directory button & go to the colleague section.
- When you add people to a company, they become colleagues.
- You will find two tabs in the right corner: "+ Add colleagues" & "Invite colleagues."
- Select the "+ Add colleagues" tabs.
- Search for the name of the people you want to add.
- Click the email ID when you find the selected person.
- Press the Add button, and he/she will be added.
- You can add multiple people simultaneously.
Add People as Colleagues
- Exclusion of a colleague from a company means exclusion from projects. He/she will no longer get access to the company or project.
- A person can be a colleague of multiple companies.
- A colleague will only have access to those projects to which he/she is added.
- Only a Super Admin/ Admin can add, remove or change a role for an added colleague.