- Users must have an account in Onethread.
- Users must be logged in to the account.
- Users must be a part of a company.
- Users must be added to a project.
- You can only assign the issues to those already added to the specific project in which the phases have been created.
- The color of the issue tasks is red.
- You can provide and change the start date & due date for a milestone task. To change dates, you will need to provide the delay reason & factors.
- You can add task reminders, issues under, subtasks, and attachments in an issue.
- You can submit the issue as a task. To submit, click the submit button and choose milestone and provide the total spent hours, reviewer’s name (can add multiple reviewers), description, and files, and click submit button.
- You can copy the public URL of the task and share it with anyone.
- Clicking on the “mark as complete” button will complete the task.