6.2.7 Attach/Upload files to a task
The "Attach Files" feature in Onethread Project Management software allows users to upload and attach files to a task. Users can attach files such as documents, images, and other relevant files that are required to complete the task.
This feature ensures that all the required files are available to the relevant assignee about the task requirements. It also helps keep all the files related to a particular task in one place, making it easy to access and share.
- Select a task. The task modal page opens.
- Click the + button right of the Attachment,
- A box will open. Click the Upload button.
- Choose files from your system & select them.
- The attachment files will be uploaded.
Attach files to a task
- All the files uploaded in a task will be under this section.
- Clicking the down arrow button in the Attachment will show them chronologically.