4.7.1 Edit Company Name
This feature allows administrators to modify the name of their company as it appears on the platform. The "Edit Company Name" feature allows the user to change the name of their company. This feature can be accessed from the Company Settings section. Users can easily modify the existing name to update it according to their preferences. This feature can be helpful in cases where a company's name has changed, a merger or acquisition or when there is a need to correct a spelling mistake or typo. Once the new name is saved, it will be reflected across the platform for all users and projects associated with the company.
- Users must have an account in Onethread.
- Users must be a part of a company.
- Users must be Super Admins/Admins to edit the company name.
- Go to General from Settings.
- Click the Edit Company Name.
- Write down the new name.
- Hit the change button.
- With this feature, administrators can ensure that the company's name is accurate, up-to-date, and reflects its current branding and identity.