Resolve Issues for a task
This allows users to mark issues associated with a task as resolved. This feature helps keep track of the status of issues and tasks and provides a way for team members to collaborate and ensure that issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
To resolve an issue for a task, the user needs to open the task and navigate to the issues section. From there, they can select the issue they want to mark as resolved and click on the "Resolve" button. Once an issue is resolved, it will be marked as such in the issues section for that task.
- Select the task from which you want to remove issues in your project. This will open the task modal page.
- On the left side of the "Issue" section, you will see a side arrow () button. Click on it, and a list of added issues will collapse.
- Choose the issue or issues that you want to unlink/remove from the task.
- Click the cross () button on the right side of the added issue.
- You can remove multiple issues from a task, depending on your needs.
- Once you have clicked the cross () button, the relevant issue will be removed.
This feature provides several benefits, including:
- 1.Improved task management: By resolving issues associated with a task, team members can keep track of the status of the task and ensure that it is progressing as planned.
- 2.Increased accountability: The ability to resolve issues provides a clear way to hold team members accountable for addressing and resolving issues that arise during a project.
- 3.Improved collaboration: By providing a way to resolve issues associated with a task, team members can work together more effectively to address problems and find solutions.