5.4.3 Create Tasks in Sprint
- Only Project Admin or Project Moderator can create tasks for a sprint.
- Go to the Sprint section from the Sprint tab. Here, you will find the created Sprint name with a start date and end date.
- Click the arrow on the left of that created Sprint. It will collapse and show you some action buttons, including creating tasks in the sprint.
- Click it. A “task create” box will open. From here, create a task as usual way.
- After providing the necessary information, click the “Create Task” button. The task will be created under the project, added, and shown in the Sprint table.