5.7.3 Delete Delay Reason
The "Delete Delay Reason" feature in Onethread enables users to remove delay reasons that are no longer needed.
Users can select a delay reason and delete it, and the reason will no longer be available in the list of delay reasons. This feature helps keep the list of delay reasons up-to-date and relevant to the current project management needs.
- Users must have an account in Onethread.
- Users must be a part of a company.
- Users must be part of a project.
- Users must be Admins to delete delay reasons.
- Go to any project dashboard and click the Configuration tab.
- Click the Edit button.
- You will see a cross "x" button on every reason's right side.
- Select the reason and click the cross button. The delay reason will be deleted.
- Save it.