4.3.1 Set Up Company Profile Picture
This feature allows administrators to upload and display a profile picture representing the company. This feature gives the company a visual identity, making it easier for colleagues and other stakeholders to recognize the company and its brand.
- Users must have an account in Onethread.
- Users must be a part of a company.
- Users must be Super Admins/Admins to set up a profile picture.
- Go to the Company profile section and click it.
- You will see a square shape with the initial of your company name just beside the company's full name. Click it.
- Press the browse button and choose your photo.
- Upload it.
- Click the save button.
Setting Up Company Profile Picture
- The profile picture can be changed or updated at any time, allowing the company to keep its visual identity up-to-date and in line with any changes or updates to the brand.
- By setting up a profile picture, administrators can give the company a professional and polished appearance, making building trust and credibility with colleagues, stakeholders & vendors easier.
- You can't crop and resize the profile picture for now.