6.2.6 Change Task Priority
This feature enables users to modify the priority of a task. Users can assign a priority level to each task based on its importance and urgency.
There are five preset priorities in Onethread:
- Select a task from a project. Click it. The task modal page opens.
- Click the down arrow in the Task Priority section.
- A list of Priorities will open.
- Choose the Priority you want to set for this task.
Changing Task Priority
- This feature allows users to reprioritize tasks as the project progresses and helps prioritize the most critical tasks.
- By changing the task priority, users can ensure that team members work on the most critical tasks and meet deadlines on time.